Saturday, December 22, 2007

House Hunting at Your Fingertips!

I think this is the wave of the future in real estate marketing. I am always looking for innovative ways to market and inform the agents that I work with.


Today I have received an article from 'The Future of Real Estate Marketing" and it has an article about Surface Technology Could Save Full Service Brokers or Perceptive Pixel (see House Hunting… with your Hands?


They note that "There are huge applications in real estate, especially when you watch how the interface works with Google Earth. I suspect that we'll be seeing much more from these multi-touch systems in the very near future and it won't be long before a Realtor or consumer will be able to walk into a real estate office somewhere and start their house hunt using only your hands."


This tool has a high price, but I imagine the price will come down in a few years. But if it is feasible, it would be a great marketing asset to add to your lobby.


Roxanne Tidmore, NAR Certified REPA

www.EliteREVA.com

No comments: