Listed below are some alternatives to www.YouTube and some of the main features to each site.
- Free Hosting
- Great Audience Reach and built-in syndication to AOL Video, Yahoo! Video, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, MSN Video, Google Video, Blinkx, iTunes and the Apple TV, Blogger, WordPress.com and much more.
- Promotional Opportunities for your video and the tools to help you promote it.
- Supports every video format under the sun, from Flash 8 (much higher quality than most Flash video) to Quicktime (for the all-important iTunes) to DivX and 3gp and cell phones.
- Free Hosting/Submission
- Content is syndicated
- Formats Accepted include: XVID, DAT, 3GP, ASF, AVI, DV, GVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, QT, or WMV. (Sorry, no RAM, RM, or SWF.) *Files must be no larger than 500MB in size
- Email Links or post to another website
- Automated links (and link updates) post directly to many popular websites, including: MySpace!, Facebook, Blogger, TypePad, WordPress, Digg and del.icio.us
- Easy Feature-Rich Editing
- Instant Publishing
- This is a video website that works great with your real estate blogs. So this would be really terrific to advertise listings.
- It has a video plug in feature that makes it easy to create a video that you can share with your target audience and they can submit video responses if they desire. It is more of an interactive tool for your blog. It really works great with WordPress.
- They have a feature that allows you to directly upload video directly from your blog
- Money Earning potentials
- Easy managing of your video library
Happy Video Hosting!
Roxanne Tidmore, NAR Certified REPA