Now you may say, that you do not know where to start; you have writer's block. Here is a simple solution. Try out http://www.trulia.com/voices/.
Just by signing up for a free profile and setting yourself up to receive email alerts for your targeted area, you can build your expertise and your online referral network! Here's how.
- Sign up for a free profile
- Make sure you check to receive email alerts targeted to your niche/market area.
- When you answer the question, include a link to your website or blog.
By doing these three simple steps, you will:
- Raise your Trulia stats.
- Narrow a potential clients search for an agent in their area.
- This will improve your Google searches, because it your SEO is increased.
And if you do not have time, a real estate virtual assistant can help with this task. They can also not only set you up on Trulia, but other online networks.
It does take some time. But realize the goal is to help buyers or sellers understand the processes that they are going through. They really appreciate this, and in turn are more likely to include you in their search for real estate agents. They want an agent that has their interests in mind.
Roxanne Tidmore, NAR Certified REPA