Friday, December 14, 2007

Have you Tried This Forum? Agents Online Real Estate Idea Center

I am always looking for new forums that will help real estate agents. I ran across this forum. It may not be new to many. But I have already found helpful information for REOs.


It is called Agents Online Real Estate Idea Forum.


Agents Online Idea Center Real Estate Forums


Some of their forums deal with real estate agents to exchange ideas, network, and discuss issues. They have forums for aspiring agents. You can learn from the experts! You can ask questions or start a new discussion. Other topics include selling, buying, home inspections, mortgage lending, home insurance, web site marketing, and much more.


They also have a real estate products and services section where you can solicit.


If you find it helpful, I would like to hear your thoughts on this forum that I have found helpful.


Roxanne Tidmore, NAR Certified REPA

www.EliteREVA.com

No comments: