Foreclosures are on the rise and Ohio ranks 9th in the nation according to a national report. As a result more and more real estate agents are finding that they need a competent assistant to complete the myriad of details associated with the REO process.
Did you know that a real estate virtual assistant can help you plow through all of the forms that you as a real estate agent have to fill out? A REVA can help you with pulling comps, processing the BPO forms, service ordering and much more. We can reduce the amount of time all of these processes take so that you will have more time to be out building and nurturing your business leads.
1. Do you have time in your day to pull public records and comps from the MLS?
2. Do you have time to complete all of the forms?
3. What about ordering and collecting quotes, scheduling property repairs and cleaning?
4. Do you have time to create effective marketing materials for the properties?
5. What about collecting feedback and providing monthly marketing reporting to the asset
6. Do you have time to perform the transaction management details involved?
These activities are not all inclusive. But a real estate assistant can give you back the time it takes to accomplish all of this and more.
Roxanne Tidmore, NAR Certified REPA